Derech Shalom | Path to Peace
Stress and anxiety can wear you down, eroding your spirit, attitude, and capabilities. Coping skills get lost when you're feeling overwhelmed and un-empowered. We can help you change this.
The cornerstone of Jewish Family Service's services. We provide mental health services on a sliding fee scale allowing us to reach people at all income levels.
Our caring and experienced counselors are trained to support and guide those in need through life’s challenges.
We can help you:
- Cope with a difficult marriage
- Balance work and family
- Improve parenting skills
- Enhance family communication
- Manage chronic disease issues
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Adapt to retirement
- Assist in transition/career changes
- Live with grief and loss
- Victims of Domestic Violence - counseling for those in Salt Lake City and Park City (through our partnership with Peace House)
Children and teens experience and process hardships differently than adults. Our counselors are professionally trained to help youth cope with:
- School-related problems
- Peer relationships
- Family conflicts
- Family illness and loss
All our counselors are licensed professionals with additional expertise in LGBTQ, family therapy and aging issues.